Terms & Conditions
- All booking enquires for Tours must be communicated in writing to the email address email@example.com or on Fax No. +27123264556
- Rates for the Tours have been quoted in ZAR & EUR and are current & valid until 28/02/2017. For booking enquires beyond this period, pl. note that there may be an increase in the prices quoted, related to the increase of rates by hotels and transport costs.
- For Families & small groups, bookings are required to be made at least 60 days prior to the date of arrival. Upon confirmation of bookings, a 50% deposit of the total booking value is to be remitted to Arcadia Tours by wire transfer to the bank account as specified below.
Balance 50% of the total booking value is to be remitted 30 days prior to arrival, together with details of travellers’ information are to be forwarded , food preferences and any other details. It is the responsibility of the travellers to have adequate insurance cover for medical emergencies. Unless full payment of the total booking value is received, services under the Tour booked cannot be confirmed. Credit Card payments can only be accepted by prior arrangements.
- For FITs, bookings are required to be made at least 30 days prior to the arrival date and full payment of the booking value must be received upon booking confirmation, together with details of Traveller’s information.
- Banking details:
Arcadia Empowerment Investments (Pty) Ltd
Account No: 010511172 Branch Sort Code: 010045
Standard Bank of South Africa. Pretoria Branch. Swift Code: SBZA ZAJJ
- All cancellations must be in writing and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +27 12 3264556. Any airline ticket issued as part of the itinerary will be non-refundable. Cancellation fees will be levied as follows:
For cancellation 45 days prior to departure: 25% of the tour cost
For cancellation 30 days prior to departure: 50% of the tour cost
For cancellation 15 days prior to departure: 75% of the tour cost
For cancelation 7 days prior to departure: 100% of the tour cost
For booking amendments, there will be flat service fee of ZAR 200 per amendment.
In accordance with practices of Tour Operators Worldwide, due to factors beyond the control of Arcadia Tours, such as natural disasters, civil unrest and other such factors, Arcadia Tours will advise the agent regarding cancellation of the Tour arrangements prior to departure date and in such cases, refund of the full booking value will be made by Arcadia Tours, without accepting any further liability.
- Arcadia Tours will endeavour to source accommodation in hotels, resorts & lodges as per the Tour package option booked. Arcadia Tours reserves the right to change hotels due to non- availability, while ensuring that travellers are accommodated in a similar standard hotel. Generally, hotels in South Africa allow check-in from 14.00 hrs and check out not later than 11 am. Early check-in or late check-out might involve additional costs, for which Arcadia Tours will not be held responsible.
- Children Policy: In general, children under the age of 5 are accommodated with paying parents free of charge. For 5-12 years, most of the hotels levy 50% charge, if sharing a room with parents. This has been taken in to account, while calculating the pricing of the tours. Children above 12 will be charged a full adult sharing price.
- All prices are subject to availability and are subject to change. Price increases due to major currency fluctuations, increase of taxes by the Government and other factors outside Arcadia Tours’ control, will be chargeable to the clients. However, Arcadia tours shall advise the booking agent about the differences in prices, for the clients to settle prior to departure.
- While the Tour itineraries as per our standard Tour options are carefully designed to ensure that guests enjoy their travelling experience, variations to this itinerary due to weather, civil unrest or any other factor beyond Arcadia Tours’ control cannot be ruled out. This does not constitute a factor for clients to claim a refund from Arcadia Tours.
- Arcadia Tours’ own fleet of vehicles are well maintained, carry necessary transport permits and adequate third policy liability cover per traveller. Where we utilize other suppliers’ services, we ensure to use only properly licensed vehicles, fully accredited tour guides and accommodation at specified star rated establishments. Should there be any specific problem with the suppliers’ products and services, the suppliers own public liability cover will be responsible for claims if any.