7 Days City & Safari Experience
Tour Code: ZA7D1
Johannesburg – Pretoria – Panorama Route – Kruger National park – Pretoria – Johannesburg
Day 1: On arrival at OR Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg, personal welcome by our representative and transferred to your Hotel in Pretoria for check in and freshen up. In the afternoon, starting from 13h00 enjoy a half day tour of Pretoria, the Capital City of South Africa, visiting various landmarks and attractions of the City, finishing up with a visit to the famous Union Buildings and Gardens. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: After breakfast, leave Pretoria for a full day tour of Johannesburg city, visiting Soweto, the largest African Township in South Africa where the late Nelson Mandela lived in his early days. Visit the Hector Pieterson Memorial and the Regina Mundy Convent, getting historical information on the liberation movement against Apartheid. Follow up this with a visit to the Apartheid Museum & the adjoining Gold Reef City, doing the underground mine tour to learn the gold mining process. In the evening, return to Pretoria, driving through Johannesburg city center. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Depart your Hotel for commencing your journey to the “Panorama Route” on the Mpumalanga Highveld, visiting attractions like The Blyde River Canyon, the Three Rondavals, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, the Pinnacle and “God’s Window, driving through to your Hotel in Hazyview, just outside the World Renowned Kruger National Park.
Day 4: An early start to a full day of Game Viewing inside the Kruger National Park, home to the Big 5 animals. Guests are advised to take precautionary medicine for Malaria prevention per Doctor’s advice. See the Big 5 in their natural habitat, close and in front during the whole day game drive. Evening return to Hotel in Hazyview.
Day 5: From Hazyview, we drive back in to the Panorama Route towards Pilgrim’s Rest, the quaint town where Gold deposits were discovered. En-route, we take in the scenic beauty of Mac Mac Falls and the Panorama Route itself. Visit Sudwala caves, to see the stalagmites and stalagtites formed thousand years ago. Returning to Hazyview in the afternoon, we get ready for a “Night Game Drive” in the Kruger National Park, to get a closer look at the nocturnal animals. Late night, return to Hotel in Hazyview.
Day 6: We depart Hazyview on the return journey to Pretoria, through the Panorama Route, via the famous “Long Tom Pass”, reaching Pretoria in the early afternoon and check in to your Hotel. This evening, we visit “Lesedi Cultural Village” near Pretoria for an African Culture Experience and Dinner. Late night, return to Hotel.
Day 7: Depending on your return flight times, we depart the Hotel for transfer to OR Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg to check in for your flight. End of Tour.
Price per person: (based on minimum 4 travellers)
4 Star package: Adult ZAR 22,300 EUR 1,485 Child (5-12 years) ZAR 9,550 EUR 640
3 Star package: Adult ZAR 19,300 EUR 1,290 Child (5-12 years) ZAR 8,440 EUR 565
- 6 overnights accommodation on sharing basis in a double or twin room, inclusive of full hot & cold buffet breakfast and all applicable taxes.
- All land transportation from arrival to departure
- Services of English Speaking Accredited Guide & Driver (Other Language Guide by prior arrangement)
- Entry fees to all attractions per itinerary, including Night Game Drive in the Kruger National Park and Dinner only at Lesedi Cultural Village.
- All taxes as currently applicable. Changes to this may vary the price, prior notice of which will be given to the Agent by Arcadia Tours in writing.
- Cost of return International flights to South Africa
- Meals for Lunch & Dinner, except where specified as inclusive.
- Purchase of items of personal nature
- Costs of additional excursion options, not covered by the itinerary.